Miami Valley Hearing and Balance
Keep Hearing the Sounds You Love.
Welcome to Miami Valley Hearing and Balance
Are you looking for hearing healthcare services you can trust? At Miami Valley Hearing and Balance, we have the facilities and staff to serve your unique needs. Our comfortable clinic and professional, caring staff are here for you.
Why Choose Miami Valley Hearing and Balance?
We are committed to providing professional and ethical hearing healthcare. Services will be provided in a timely, caring, and pressure-free environment. We treat all our patients with dignity and respect. Our team of audiologists are knowledgeable and genuinely care about helping you or your loved one experience better hearing. With two convenient office locations in Dayton and Vandalia, OH, we are able to provide a wide range of comprehensive services to improve hearing health and well-being.
What to Expect at Your First Appointment
When you come to Miami Valley Hearing and Balance, you will always be greeted by a friendly face. For your first appointment, we will have you fill out some paperwork providing us with your medical information and family history.
- To begin your appointment, one of our audiologists will go over the paperwork you filled out and talk about what you have been experiencing with your hearing.
- Then we will perform an ear exam, checking the inside of your ears and looking for any signs of ear infection or impacted earwax.
- Once your ears have been checked, then the hearing exam will begin. We provide diagnostic hearing tests to assess the full range of your hearing ability.
- Afterwards we will go over the results of your audiogram with you. If you would benefit from hearing aids, we will recommend a device that will help you.
- We will then schedule you back in for a follow-up appointment to fit your hearing aids and ensure they are providing you with the proper amplification.
Preferred Provider of the NFL Players Association
What's New in Hearing Healthcare?
Better Hearing & Speech Month
Preparing for the spring and summer months might include cleaning out your garden, clearing out the garage, or putting the screens back in the window, but it should also include preparing for Better Hearing and Speech Month (BHSM).
Seasonal Allergies and Hearing
As the weather starts to change, you may be noticing an uptick in pesky seasonal allergy symptoms. Learn how seasonal allergies can affect your hearing today!
Hearing Aid Styles
Are you in the process of deciding to treat your hearing loss with the use of hearing aids?
How Hearing Affects Your Overall Health
Like many of us, you might have made a goal to focus on your health in the new year. Learn how hearing loss can affect your overall health.