From Miami Valley Hearing and Balance.
Thank you for your inquiry!
Someone from our office will be in touch within one business day. In the meantime, we invite you to follow us on Facebook! in order to keep up to date with us.
What to Expect at Your First Appointment
When you come to Miami Valley Hearing and Balance, you will always be greeted by a friendly face. For your first appointment, we will have you fill out some paperwork providing us with your medical information and family history.
- To begin your appointment, one of our audiologists will go over the paperwork you filled out and talk about what you have been experiencing with your hearing.
- Then we will perform an ear exam, checking the inside of your ears and looking for any signs of ear infection or impacted earwax.
- Once your ears have been checked, then the hearing exam will begin. We provide diagnostic hearing tests to assess the full range of your hearing ability.
- Afterwards we will go over the results of your audiogram with you. If you would benefit from hearing aids, we will recommend a device that will help you.
- We will then schedule you back in for a follow-up appointment to fit your hearing aids and ensure they are providing you with the proper amplification.